We’re ready to take care of your upholstery and mattress cleaning needs whether you need just a few dining room chairs spiffed up, or a large family-room sectional sofa. We’re highly experienced in cotton, synthetics, leathers, as well as specialty fabrics and micro-fibres. Your Dri-Way cleaning experience starts when your experienced, polite, non-smoking, IICRC trained technician arrives on-time for inspection of all the upholstered items to be cleaned. He’ll make special note of the areas and spots of most concern to you, give idea of what result will be expected, how long it should take, and give you the exact price for the job right down to the penny before commencing any work. With us, there are no hidden fees. Period. In fact, each and every Dri-Way upholstery cleaning includes everything that you’d expect with a Premium service including sanitizing, deodorizing, and anti-resoil treatment: Here’s what’s included:
- Polite, non-smoking technicians with shoe-covers,
- Pre-cleaning walk-thorough,
- Thorough pre-vacuuming,
- Pre-treatments of spots and stains,
- Deep cleaning with the latest Low-Moisture methods,
- Sanitizing, deodorizing and anti-resoil treatment for NO EXTRA CHARGE,
- Moving and replacing of furniture as required,
- Grooming and detailing,
- Post-cleaning walk-through and inspection with you,
- FREE bottle of our Non-Toxic Spot Remover to keep your upholstery looking great!
Let’s not forget, this is a DRI-WAY cleaning… that means your upholstery will be ready for full use in just a fraction of the time that you’d expect!